MMA Grappling Rules
NO SLAMMING ALLOWED. *NOTE Takedowns are not considered slamming, unless intent to injure is determined by the
2. You must deliver your opponent safely to the mat, meaning, if you take your opponent down, you must come down with
your opponent. This prevents “pro wrestling” type dangerous slams. Anyone violating this rule will be immediately disqualified.
3. No Infectious Diseases Allowed: Testing will be carried out before each match for fungal infections, chicken pox virus, etc C
4. General Cleanliness: Come to the event with trimmed toe nails/ fingernails, and good hygiene (no body odor)
5. HEALTH ADVISORY: DO NOT GO INTO THE BATHROOM OR STEP OFF THE MATS BAREFOOT OR WITH WRESTLING SHOES.
7.All Referee Decisions are 100% FINAL: our referees have years of training in all forms of martial arts their calls are to be respected at all times no exceptions. – a
8. DISQUALIFICATIONS: No compression locks (head, bicep, wrist, etc,)
no excessive fleeing, or leaving the ring once fight has started. disobeying any of the referee rules is subject to immediate dismissal.
no head or neck takedowns
9. Boundary: No points or advantages for takedowns will be scored out of bounds for safety of competitors and spectators alike.